Thursday 9 December 2010

arrivals

So there I am sitting on the moon, watching the world go by.
 I sent down a couple of probes of my own already. The first was not successful, tin robot thing shaped like what I understood to be a 'pet' as humans would call it. I learned more about them later, this one was a 'dog' but I didn't realise, from the  pics I had seen, that they were supposed to be soft and came in other colours. The spinny antennae ears probably didn't do much for it either.
 My next was shaped like a refuge receptacle. It was designated 'Artohditoo', which means 'probe' in my native tongue. I have never really received any data from this, 'cept for some woman asking for help but I never did track her down. If "Oh! Be one can o' pea" means anything to anyone, I think your wife needs you to pick up some shopping.
It became obvious that to learn anything about this civilisation, I would have to observe directly...

No comments:

Post a Comment