Wednesday 5 January 2011

settling

my first thought on arriving in Britain was cold...
second came wet and then lovely.
Still I was here finally and was ready to make my first ventures into the life of earthlings.
 I would need a cover, ands so far my research had left me ill prepared. I'd been checking out the airwaves and had been looking at current film trends. The majority of these were made in a warm and bright country that really didn't resemble the place I had arrived at.
I later found out that all films are made in a place called 'on location'. this was blatantly not where I had landed. A costume change would be required, though in my mind, my current outfit was a perfect fit for wet weather. Were it not to cold I would happily have stayed in my 'Speedos' for the duration of my stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment